Sunday, July 31, 2011

Week 2, 219.

My first week of working out didn't go too well. I only exercised once the entire week, Sunday. It took me the rest of the week to even walk properly, I was aching more than I should have been. My caloric intake was also pretty high, but I blame that on breaking up with my boyfriend. I've been trying to stay on track with good eating habits, but sometimes the snacking got way out of control.

Eating problems or not, I lost 4 pounds. I know people are able to lose more than that in one week, but this is a big deal for me. I haven't been able to get below 220 for at least two years. I refuse to get a big head over this though.

This week I plan to workout more than once. I know not to push myself as hard as I did the first time now.
I will also restrict my eating even more! My 1400-1600 calorie diet obviously wasn't strict enough. I keep going either a  little bit under the max or way over. More focus on eating, less focus on water.

  • 7-24 : 1540, 13 glasses.
  • 7-25 : 1400+, 8 glasses.
  • 7-26 : 1705, 12 glasses.
  • 7-27 : 1515, 14 glasses.
  • 7-28 : 1450, 12 glasses.
  • 7-29 : 1830, 12 glasses.
  • 7-30 : 1400, 10 glasses.

During the course of the week, I figured that maybe 5 pounds is a tad too much. Sure I want to lose that much in a week, maybe even more, but since I screwed up working out only once the whole week I only lost 4. This hurts me to say, but I will not join my guild in the next two raids this week.

I WILL get my eating under control!
I WILL workout more than once a week!
I WILL lose this ugly flab!

Yours Truly,
Duck on a Mission

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud! This brings tears to my eyes, as I have been praying for you in this endeavor. xoxo

    ReplyDelete