Tuesday, September 27, 2011

213!

Wow! It's been about a month and a half since I've updated everybody. I am so sorry! I had a bit of a fight with myself after the breakup, I stopped exercising and started eating whatever I wanted really. I still kept the habit of writing down what I ate along with how many calories it was.. sometimes if I didn't know what the calories were I would just guess. But at least I stayed with counting calories and water intake!

Since six weeks is a tad long for me to tell you all about the calories and water, I'll just say that I gained weight with the excessive eating but then I lost it and now am currently 213. I severely lost my motivation since everything started going downhill.

I am now thinking perhaps a weekly blog is just too much to handle. I will update bi-weekly. I will still keep track of my calories since that's the only thing I've gotten myself used to so far, I will not be posting every single day in a post though.

I've also been questioning if perhaps my weekly goal is too harsh. The closest I've ever gotten was 4 out of the 5 pounds. SO, I ask you as a reader, what do you think should be my bi-weekly goal?

My Pros and Cons lists aren't working to well anymore either, any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. hmm 5 pounds sounds like a very unhealthy goal but i could be wrong. I would say maybe 4 pounds every two weeks. You really only need to loose about 5-10% of your weight to see serious benefits in decreasing your chance for heart disease and the like. (Thats about 20 pounds total)I would suggest that, if you want long term effect, loose the 20 pounds over a matter of months so the loss isn't so drastic. Remember to look at guides such as myplate.gov which suggest more fruit and veg with about 3 oz of protein and a good amount of carb to go with it. Whole wheat, lean protein, unprocessed vegetable and fruits should be in your head constantly! Remember too, getting up and being active is a CRUCIAL part but I know you can get to this goal. Just something to think about while you continue on your journey. :)

    ReplyDelete