Monday, July 2, 2012

back up there...

I'm pretty down on myself lately. I got back up to 209 out of pure laziness.

I started a new job a couple weeks ago and it's a really good workout for now. I'm lifting squatting etc all 8 hours a few days a week. Once I'm no longer sore from work, I'll incorporate a workout routine in around my work schedule.

I weighed myself today, I'm 202! I'm not as hard on myself anymore, still extremely happy that I'm keeping my weight relatively regular. Now if only I can get under 200 and stay there!
I tried signing up for a workout buddy type of site but then I had my surgery so it threw everything out of whack.

I no longer care about twitter, it's like a dying site. In my opinion, anyway.

I have had a board on Pinterest *click* since before I even made this blog. I fill it with pictures to inspire me to continue working out, but unlike others I actually DO WORKOUT. I don't spend all my time looking to fill the board and then sit on my butt waiting for people to comment.

Along with simple motivational words, I have nutritional information that people SHOULD know, funny comparisons, and awesome workout gear. Check it out!

Hopefully next time I post, I'll be 200 or less.

Stay Healthy!
Duck on a Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment